1. Linda Flower stresses the importance of audience awareness in composing while Elbow concludes that the question/issue with audience awareness is when. How would you explain the connections between these two points of view?
Linda Flower she always tells you have to think on the audience for her that’s the best strategy so you can make a good work, and Elbow tell you when exactly you have to think on the audience, sometimes you don’t have to think on them so you don’t go off the topic.
2. In general, what have you learned from Linda Flower’s and Peter Elbow’s article as a writer and as a reader?
From Linda Flower I Learned that when I am writing something I have to think on the audience put me on the shoes of them so I know they are going to understand what I wrote, but with Elbow i learned when exactly I have to think on them, because sometimes If you just think on them you go off topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment